Read moreShow less
Gore-Tex work shoe with surround technology. It has a polyurethane midsole. Vibram® rubber skates with SRA slip level.
WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE: The GORE-TEX footwear has been designed to keep the feet dry and protected through its durable waterproofness, high breathability and optimum climatic comfort.
It is combined with other high-quality fabrics to create a specific and exclusive shoe. All the components (skins, fabrics, insulation material, laces, foams and threads), as well as the complete construction of the shoe itself, are specific to each application, and are made in a personalized way for their final use.
- Description:Boot made of waterproof textile material. Gore-Tex coating with surround technology. Polyurethane core. Vibram® rubber skates with SRA slip level.
- Cut: Breathable, waterproof and abrasion resistant textile.
- Neck lining: High sweat and abrasion resistant fabric. Padded.
- Internal lining: Gore-Tex membrane, waterproof and breathable (GTX SURROUND).
- Anatomically preformed. Breathable and padded.
- In the case of vehicles of categories N1 and N2, the maximum authorised mass of the vehicle shall not exceed:. Vibram sole with Megagrip composite: rubber composite with high grip efficiency on dry and wet surfaces, long durability and optimal adaptation to the terrain.
- Surround system: System that provides 360a breathability. Feet breathe everywhere, even through the sole.
- Locking system: watertight cords and reinforced non-metallic hooks.
- SRA. on tile (height ≥ 0.28, flatness ≥ 0.32). SRB on steel (heel ≥ 0.13, flat ≥ 0.18). SRC on tile and steel.
- Absorption of energy in the heel up to 20 j.
- Contact heat resistance of the sole: up to 300oC for 1 minute.
- Back closed.
- Resistance to water penetration and absorption in the cut.
- Water resistance of the complete shoe.
Size: 36 to 48 EU
- Super lightweight
- Dry and protected feet at all times
- High comfort
- Other, not further worked than hot-rolled
- Reference number: 890003
- Size: 36 to 48 EU
- Height: 21,2 cm internally (± 5%) [Talla 42]
- Weight: 950 g/pair (approx.) [Talla 42]
WHAT KIND OF WORK IS APPROPRIATE
STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
- This Regulation shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States
FAL Safety Shoes seeks Total Quality as a priority objective. Therefore, it has the European standards for professional footwear, certified by Inescop. It also provides lightness, comfort and comfort of your safety footwear as part of your spine. At FAL we pamper each product with craftsmanship and the latest technology. We want every piece to be unique, controlling every manufacturing process in detail, so that the result is excellent.