Read moreShow less
Reusable textile design mask. Available sizes for adults and children.
- Less ecological footprint.
- Allows machine washing with detergent up to 60°. Resists up to 50 washes (afterwards, the safety of the mask is not assured). The mask must be dry before it can be used again.
- Reusable: Less environmental impact, compared to disposable options.
- Maximum comfort and modern design, easy placement, elastics make use easier and more practical. .What.
- Easy to place: Elastics make it easier and more practical to use.
- Other, of circular cross-section The anti-vacuum membrane, with a nose clip on the top of the mask, prevents air passage to prevent fogging.
- Attractive design: FriendlyLook Designed to offer a youthful and attractive appearance.
- The mask must be washed before first use. Before handling the mask, disinfect your hands by washing them with soap and water or a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- The mask should be worn with the inside facing the face.
- You should adjust the nose clip to the nose, ensuring that the mask is in place and that there are no openings.
- Once fitted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If you need to touch the mask, you should wash your hands first.
- The maximum recommended period of use is 4 hours a day, or as soon as it is wet.
- If the mask gets wet or wet, it should be changed immediately.
- The mask should be washed immediately after use.
- Extraction should be done through the rubber bands, to avoid touching the mask.
- The mask should be placed individually in a closed bag until it is placed in the washing machine. Disinfect your hands after using the mask and whenever you touch it.
- The mask should be kept in a dry place and protected from possible contaminants.
- In case of any defect or damage, the mask must be discarded.
- When the mask's life cycle ends, it should be washed and disposed of as non-hazardous textile waste.
- If you decide not to wash it, you must dispose of it as biological waste.
CATEGORY 2 - EN14683:2019 Particle retention (less than 3 μm) ≥ 95%, up to 4 hours of use, according to the Technical Guide.
THREE LAYERS OF PROTECTION Made of polyester on the outside and non-woven textile and polyester on the inside.
WASHABLE In accordance with NP EN ISO 6330:2012 up to 50 times.
3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Made of polyester on the outside and nonwovens and polyester on the inside.
IN 14683:2019 NORM
- FOLLOWING CATEGORY 2: 95% of the particulate matter is retained
- 3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Made of polyester on the outside and nonwovens and polyester on the inside.
ON THE HOOD
Cofan is a company established in 2001, so it has more than 15 years of experience in the hardware, industrial supply, diy and home sector. So it's ideal for perfectionists and perfectionists and creative little hands who like to experiment.