Read moreShow less
Type A permanent anchorage set for anchoring to steel structures. Composed of steel platinum and screws.
- PEP of category III
- Of a thickness of 135x140 mm and 2 anchor bolts (included)
- Position of use: vertical, horizontal and inclined.
- Specially designed for use with Ref. 80266 (horizontal lifeline), when used by 3 operators at once anchored to steel structures.
- It reaches 30 kn of resistance.
- Including screws for anchoring steel structures
- Protection for a person
This type of type A anchorages must be permanently fixed to a structure: vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces such as walls, columns, lintels, etc.
Reviews: The equipment must be reviewed every 12 months by an authorised person or by the manufacturer. Inspections shall be recorded on the review sheet attached to the PPE together with the instruction manual.
The maximum lifetime is 5 years from the date of first use, unless the equipment is defective or has already been used to stop a fall, in which case it must be discarded immediately.
EN 795 Class A (structural anchorages intended to be fixed on vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces, walls, columns)
Safetop is an innovative company specialising in personal protective equipment with international business activity. Their approach is to distinguish themselves and offer an added value that leaves its mark on the products and services they offer, innovating and developing solutions to the new challenges posed by achieving a working environment with a level of protection, comfort and personal safety that meets today's social requirements.