Read moreShow less
SAFETOP Axio safety shoe with ergonomic design and anti-static technology. It is the ideal footwear for everyday use at work and it adapts to the most difficult tests.
Its ergonomic design is complemented by a mesh cushion on the inside, designed to offer greater protection and comfort than traditional footwear.
- Anti-static ESD: indicated for the microelectronics industry and ATEX zones.
- Heel covered with mesh
- Rubber sole + cemented EVA. The sole is non-slip and resistant to hydrocarbons (FO), oils and alkalis, making it ideal for slippery environments or environments where you work with liquids or oils.
- An anti-piercing Kevla interlayer with a resistance of up to 1100 N (P). Kevlar is a fully aromatic, infuse polymer, five times stronger than steel under equal weight conditions.
- Very high heat and flame resistance. In addition, their tensile properties are superior to those of normal textile fibres. This type of fiber has far superior performance than other fibers, combining strength and light weight with comfort and protection.
- Anti-static (A), resistant to bending and tearing. High abrasion, compression and impact resistance.
- Breathable and antistatic template, with integrated membrane that ensures that the foot is kept cool, dry and free of bad odors.
- The shoe provides extensive protection for the toe, thanks to its very high resistance to compression and impact.
- Impact protection up to 200 J.
- Containing no metallic parts
WHAT Slip resistance on ceramic floor with soapy solution
S1: Basic requirements (SB)
- Rear closed
- Anti-static footwear (A)
- Energy absorption in the heel area (E)
- Hydrocarbon resistance (FO)
P: Perforation resistance: the footwear incorporates intersoles with a puncture resistance of 1100N
S1P SRC IN ISO 20345 ISD
1 pair (minimum selling unit) / 10 pairs (large box)
The SAFETOP Axio safety shoe is the ideal shoe for everyday use at work and that adapts to the most difficult tests. These include:
- Hardware shops
- Mechanical workshops
- Industry as a whole
- Electricians, among others.
BENEFITS OF FOOTWEAR
- Lightweight footwear for everyday use
- Flexible and tear resistant
- With technology you sweat that prevents sweat on your feet
- With a studied manufacturing process, which ensures a very long service life
- High comfort, flexibility and strength
Of a thickness not exceeding 6 mm
It contains no metal buckles, the midsole is made of kevlar®, and the tip is made of high-resistance composite, super-light and ultra-flexible, which allows you to protect the tip of the foot with a resistance equivalent to that of a metal tip, but with the benefits of feeling the shoe softer, allowing its use for longer and providing greater comfort. In addition, it is not detected by metal detectors and conducts less heat or cold.
It is an innovative company specialising in personal protective equipment with international commercial activity. Their approach is to distinguish themselves and offer an added value that leaves its mark on the products and services they offer, innovating and developing solutions to the new challenges posed by achieving a working environment with a level of protection, comfort and personal safety that meets today's social requirements.