Read moreShow less
Waterproof microfiber work shoe. It has a bi-density polyurethane sole with SRC slip level. Female foot.
Available model with similar characteristics The manufacturer shall ensure that the product complies with the following requirements:.
- Description: Shoe made of waterproof microfiber. Bi-density polyurethane sole with sliding level SRC.
- Cutting: Microfiber.
- Lining: Polyester fabric: breathable and resistant to abrasion.
- Anatomically preformed. It is abrasion resistant.
- Soles: Double density polyurethane with anti-slip reliefs.
- SRA. on tile (height ≥ 0.28, flatness ≥ 0.32). SRB on steel (heel ≥ 0.13, flat ≥ 0.18). SRC on tile and steel.
- Absorption of energy in the heel up to 20 j.
- Insulation of the sole against cold
- Material and structure allowing the dissipation of electrostatic charges: resistance between 0.1 MW and 1.000MW.
- Resistance to water penetration and absorption in the cut.
- Back closed.
- Manufacture from materials of any heading
- Other, of circular cross-section
Size: 35 to 41 EU
- Reference number: 124010
- Height: 5,5 cm internally (± 5%) [Talla 38]
- For the purposes of this Regulation, the following definitions shall apply: [Talla 38]
STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
- This Regulation shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States
- Footwear whose material and structure allow the dissipation of electrostatic charges. Resistance between 0,05 MΩ and 100 MΩ, measured according to or described in UNE-EN 61340-5-1.
WHAT KIND OF WORK IS APPROPRIATE
- For industrial and occupational use
- Waiters and so on.
FAL Safety Shoes seeks Total Quality as a priority objective. Therefore, it has the European standards for professional footwear, certified by Inescop. It also provides lightness, comfort and comfort of your safety footwear as part of your spine. At FAL we pamper each product with craftsmanship and the latest technology. We want every piece to be unique, controlling every manufacturing process in detail, so that the result is excellent.