Read moreShow less
Welding hoods Cotton Hood Cap 110x55 mm . Protects head, face and neck from weld projections.
An occupational safety component for professionals performing hazardous welding tasks. The difference with the SAFETOP leather hood with filter it's made of soft anticorrosive cotton, which makes it easier to place.
- Woven fabrics of cotton, containing predominantly, but < 85% cotton by weight, mixed principally or solely with man-made fibres and weighing > 200 g/m2, dyed
- The visor, a piece of leather superimposed and sewn to the main part, has a pin on one of the side parts to remove or place the replacement glass.
- It is used without filters (see below coupling filters, available from DIN9 to DIN14).
- The visor, a piece of leather superimposed and sewn to the main part has a pin on one of the side parts to remove or put the spare glass
- Enlarged back to protect the back of the neck
- Front part: 35x25cm highest and widest
- The back: 45x25cm highest and widest
- Weight with filters: 500 g approx
- Perfect for welding in difficult and difficult to access places
- For attaching a DIN 11 filter 110x55 mm
Certification: EN 169 (filter) has been issued
Packaging: 1 u / 25 u (box)
- Manufacture from leather
- Parts (filters)
- Protects against splashes from the welding process
- Easy to remove and put on
- Protects head, neck and face simultaneously against welding projections
- Manufacture in which the value of all the materials used does not exceed 40% of the ex-works price of the product
It is an innovative company specialising in personal protective equipment with international commercial activity. Their approach is to distinguish themselves and offer an added value that leaves its mark on the products and services they offer, innovating and developing solutions to the new challenges posed by achieving a working environment with a level of protection, comfort and personal safety that meets today's social requirements.