- Tripod for access in confined spaces, including use for access to wells, sewers, silos, etc. .What.
- Possibility of mounting a pulley on the head of the tripod on the leg extension to pass the cable (not including pulley),
- Four auxiliary handles as anchorages on the head of the tripod,
- Telescopic legs of aluminium fully adjustable in height (from 1,47 m to 2,30 m),
- Steel support legs provided with rubber sole to increase friction and increase stability,
- A width of not more than 50 mm,
- Weight: 14.30 kg with tape and 17.30 kg with chain
- Maximum load capacity: 500 kg,
Confined spaces are all those spaces in which there are limited openings for entry and exit and which are found to have unfavourable natural ventilation, a space in which flammable or toxic pollutants may accumulate, or have an atmosphere deficient in oxygen, and which, in short, are spaces that are not prepared to be occupied in a constant manner by the worker. They can be understood as spaces confined to wells, silos, depots, reactors, rafts and others, spaces in which it may be necessary to make use of elements such as this confined space tripod and rescue of persons - EN795 (ref. TM9).
The tripod confined spaces and rescue of persons - EN795 (ref. TM9) is an element designed to facilitate access to confined spaces, offering the possibility of mounting a pulley on the head of the tripod in the extension of the leg so that the cable can pass through it and having four auxiliary handles as anchorage points on the head of the tripod. Its legs are telescopic and made of aluminum, allowing it to be adjusted to a height of 1.47 m. at 2.30 m. .What. To increase friction and stability it has steel foot supports with a rubber sole.
This element has a breaking force of 22 kN, with a weight of 14,30 kg with belt and 17,30 kg with chain, with a maximum load capacity of 500 kg.
This type of element is essential in all confined spaces where extreme precautions and safety measures are necessary. These tripods are usually made of aluminum material to make them easier to transport. It's about Personal protective equipment which are regulated according to the European standard EN 975 class B as they are temporary or provisional anchorages.
In Sekureco you can find high-quality tripods like the enclosed spaces tripod and rescue of persons - EN795 (ref. TM9), which, being made of aluminium, makes it much easier to transport, thus enabling the worker to carry out his work more comfortably, with all the tools and safety features he needs to carry out his work.
These tripods are composed of different components made of a high-quality and durable material.
PRODUCT ON ORDER, WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ORDER CANCELLATION OR MATERIAL RETURNS. PERIOD APPROX. ONE WEEK.