Read moreShow less
Professional S3 breathable khaki boot made in Action Nobuck very soft and flexible. The SAFETOP Cancio heat resistant professional boot is indicated for use in work where there are risks of high temperatures, slippery surfaces or electrical hazard conditions.
The professional heat-resistant SAFETOP Cancio boot has high resistance to tearing, bending and corrosion. Usually resistant to contact heat up to 300oC (HRO).
- With a 3D woven lining and a woven tapestry + micro-perforated EVA foam
- Injected double density PU sole
- Antibacterial template, breathable, with integrated membrane that ensures the foot stays cool, dry and free of bad odors.
- It's a 200J composite point.
- In the case of vehicles with a maximum mass not exceeding 2000 kg:.
- Anti-static (A) and anti-slip (SRC).
- Reinforced in the tip, anti-abrasion.
- Water repellent (WRU).
- Hydrocarbon and oil resistant (FO).
- Unmatched flexibility and endurance.
- High impact and corrosion resistance.
Material: action nobuck
1 pair (included in price)
10 pairs (large box)
MARKED ON THE BOOT
OTHER Slip resistance on ceramic floor with soap solution and steel floor with glycerin
S3 Basic requirements (SB) Characteristics of S1 + S2:Resistance to drilling: the footwear incorporates midsoles with a puncture resistance of 1100N (P)
Usually highlights- Back closed- Anti-static footwear (A)
- Energy absorption in the heel area (E)
- Resistance to hydrocarbons (FO)
- Water penetration and absorption (WRU)The sole is resistant to contact heat (up to 300oC)
CERTIFICATION OR REGULATION
In the case of vehicles of categories M1 and N2
It is an innovative company specialising in personal protective equipment with international commercial activity. Their approach is to distinguish themselves and offer an added value that leaves its mark on the products and services they offer, innovating and developing solutions to the new challenges posed by achieving a working environment with a level of protection, comfort and personal safety that meets today's social requirements.