Pulley designed for use with cable, especially useful for lathe use. Designed to form part of an anti-skid, rescue, work or cargo harness system.
Made of galvanized steel and rubber.
- Polishes for use with wire
- Useful for turning
- Manufacture from galvanized steel
Material: Galvanized steel, rubber
Weight: 0,51 Kg
You / box: 1
The pulley TR-Pulley and used in industrial safety and rescue situations, for climbing trees or any situation requiring harness use. The product is used in combination with vertical work equipment, so it is especially used in:
- Urban repairs
- Civil works
- Industry as a whole
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE
This pulley is designed to form part of an anti-roll harness, rescue harness, work harness or load harness.
- The pulley must always be used with both plates closed and locked by a suitable connector. Care shall be taken not to support the weight on the smaller axle of the axle, against its axles, or on a structure or anchorage point, unless specifically designed for this purpose. The wheel size varies depending on the pulley. Therefore, it is important to ensure that its use is appropriate for the string system you are using (see the table for more information on the different string sizes).
- NEVER use an aluminium wheel pulley with steel wires, as its wear rate would be affected. IRUDEK recommends using only stainless steel wheels and preferably stainless steel side plates. The pulley must be used in systems that comply with international standards or industry best practice for their specific uses, and the anchorage point must be able to withstand the corresponding loads.It is recommended that an appropriately qualified person check the suitability of all installations.This product should be used with extreme caution in the vicinity of harmful chemicals, moving machinery, any electrical hazards, sharp edges and abrasive surfaces.
- Humidity and ice can cause the wheel to slip. Caution should therefore be exercised if the product is used under these conditions circunstancias.Nota special: The RP700 product has a support point with one-way closure, so that the wheel turns only in one direction For this reason, the RP700 does not have EC approval despite meeting all the requirements of the tests. When used with a traction system, it must be locked in the direction of descent in order to increase friction (reduce shear) and provide additional control. Other pulleys can be modified into reduced shear versions.
MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
It is important to perform visual checks of the product immediately before, during and after use to ensure that it is in perfect condition and functioning properly. In addition to these routine examinations, it is recommended that the equipment be checked every six months by appropriately qualified personnel. Visually inspect the pulley plates, wheels and axles for possible damage or failure, check that the engraving is legible and ensure that the moving parts are working properly. High temperatures, chemicals, rust, cuts and abrasions can adversely affect the characteristics of equipment. Please note that if the pulley is used in harsh environments (e.g. places with dust, sand or mud), it must be inspected more frequently and its service life may be reduced. Cleaning This product can be cleaned regularly (even after each use in marine environments) with a mild detergent. You should then let it dry outdoors. If desired, you can lubricate the moving parts with a certain frequency with WD40 lubricant or PTFE dry lubricant.
Irudek Group is an expanding group of companies with headquarters in Spain, operations in Italy, Brazil and India and sells its products in more than 50 countries. Irudek Group is safety and guarantee, backed by years of experience and by customers who have placed their trust in its products