Read moreShow less
Automatic welding goggles with digital dimming and sensitivity control. With an exclusive ventilation system, which favors the sweating of the eye. Its high-quality casing serves as an impact barrier.
- Extra heat resistant.
- It is supplied with flame retardant screen and hood.
- Changing time: 1/25,000 s.
- Clear state DIN4.
- Variable dark state: 51 7, 9, 11, and 13.
- High definition filter: 1/1/1/2.
- Sensitivity and dimming adjustable.
- With grinding-milling function.
- two bow sensors.
- Area of vision: 47,5 x 28 mm
- Size of cartridge: 175x73x92 mm
- UV/IR protection (ultraviolet and infrared).
- Solar powered or via 2 lithium batteries. With low battery alarm.
- On/off function. With automatic shut-off function (screen will turn off after 10 min of inactivity).
- Temperature of use - 5 °C + 55 °C
- * Clear state #4
- * variable dark state 5,7,9,11,13
- * Shift time: 1/25000 s
- * Delay time: 0.1/0.3s/0.6s/0.8s/1,0s N5/N7/N9/N11/N13
- * Grinding-grinding function
- * Adjustable sensitivity
- * 2 arc sensors
- * Power supply: 2 lithium batteries
- * ON/OFF function
- * Low battery alarm
Polypropylene - Cotton hood
It consists of: SMAW, MAG, TIG, MIG, PAC, cut, PAW, microplasm and arc welding, etc.
STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
In order to ensure that the requirements of this Regulation are complied with, it is necessary to specify the requirements of this Regulation
Safetop It is an innovative company specialising in personal protective equipment with international commercial activity. Their approach is to distinguish themselves and offer an added value that leaves its mark on the products and services they offer, innovating and developing solutions to the new challenges posed by achieving a working environment with a level of protection, comfort and personal safety that meets today's social requirements.