Read moreShow less
These purifiers are designed to protect the operator from welding fumes while ensuring ease of movement within the local workforce, thus not having to install fixed suction systems.
The mechanical filters used are easy to replace and no fee a high cost, for these reasons, the purifiers of this series are the ideal solution to protect personnel and comply with safety regulations at work.
Portable purifiers are an ideal solution for evacuating and filtering fumes in contexts with occasional operations, such as welding wire, electrode or continuous point welding, and then with the development of medium-low concentrations of gas pollutants or suspended microparticles.
The vapours extracted through the articulated arm initially pass through an interior chamber that slows down the air speed and allows adequate passage through the filters, composed of a series of metallic and acrylic elements that guarantee filtration efficiency at the highest level, different depending on the versions of the machine.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Full articulated arm of 160 mm diameter with hood with shock absorber and multidirectional hinge.
- Structure in steel sheet painted with powdered wheels complete, handling and lifting cranks.
- Electric control panel has lights for the operation of the machine and the possible obstruction of the filters.
- A high-performance electrical centrifuge placed downstream of the filtration section in a special soundproof compartment.
- Filtrate the section composed of a series of metal and acrylic filters for final filtration efficiency in class H13
- Supply voltage 220 V
- Network frequency 50 Hz
- Installed power 1,1 kw
- Absorbed current 4,85 a
- Maximum vacuum flow rate 2500 m3/h
- Vacuum cleaner 1400 pa
- Protection ip 55
- Insulation class iso f
- Capacity of the machine 1200 m3/h
- Vacuum of the 630pa machine
- Filtration efficiency % g2 25%
- Sec. In 779 % h13 99.99%
- Sound pressure level 73 dB
ABOUT AER SERVICE
Our mission is to identify and implement solutions for air treatment, helping to improve the environment in the civil and industrial sectors. Our technical matrix and professional development experienced together with experts in the field of plant construction, has allowed us to create a wide range of components and equipment, suitable to meet multiple needs.