Indirect ventilation safety glasses 71360 00012Colorless polycarbonate, optical class 1 AR FHVIS 3M. Panoramic safety glasses 3M Fahrenheit feature an aerodynamic design that provides an excellent field of vision and a lightweight protection solution. Polycarbonate eyepiece available for greater protection against impacts. Acetate eyepiece option resistant to contact with common chemicals in industrial and laboratory environments.
- Soft glass frame glasses with a wide support area around the face to improve comfort.
- Specific channel on the side of the frame to accommodate the temples of prescription glasses.
- The model fits well with prescription glasses.
- Elastic nylon strap that can be easily adjusted thanks to a buckle system and a pivoting strap attachment mechanism.
- 71360-00012M Fahrenheit PC AR
Confirm in advance withSekureco.euDelivery date approx.
- Soft glass frame glasses with a wide support area around the face to improve comfort
- Specific channel on the side of the frame to accommodate the temples of prescription glasses
- The model fits well with prescription glasses
- Elastic nylon strap that can be easily adjusted thanks to a buckle system and pivoting strap attachment mechanism
- Indirect ventilation system to protect against liquid droplets and large dust particles
- Anti-scratch coating that offers greater durability.
- Fahrenheit glasses have a modern and stylish design that is suitable for various applications in which versatile and comfortable glasses are needed.
- Class 1 optical quality suitable for long-term use.
- Design that provides excellent coverage and field of vision
- Excellent protection against liquid droplets and dust particles
- Eyepiece with anti-scratch and anti-fogging treatment
These products can be used in a wide number of applications including:
- Assembly Chain
- Maintenance and Repair
In accordance with Standard EN166:2001, panoramic glasses 3M™ Fahrenheit™ are intended for protection against low energy high velocity particle impacts (F) at room temperature (acetate eyepiece model) and protection against medium energy high velocity particle impacts (B) at extreme temperatures, -5 °C and +55ºC (T) (polycarbonate eyepiece model).
CERTIFICATES, REGULATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
The panoramic glasses 3M Fahrenheit have proven to meet the essential safety requirements set out in article 10 of the European Directive 89/686/EEC and therefore carry the CE mark.
These products have been examined at the design stage by INSPEC International Ltd., 56 Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6 6AJ, Great Britain (Notified Body Number 0194)
This product has been tested and tested according to the European standard EN166:2001.
The panoramic glasses 3M™ Fahrenheit™ have demonstrated compliance with the requirements of EN166:2001 and associated standards and carry the following marks:
- Colorless Acetate Eyepiece: 3M 1 F 9
- Colorless Polycarbonate Eyepiece 3M 1BT
- Acetate Eyepiece Model: 3M Fahrenheit EN166 3 4 9 F CE
- Polycarbonate Eyepiece Model: 3M Fahrenheit EN166 3 4 BT CE
1 Optical Class
F Protection against low energy impacts (45 m/s)
B Protection against high speed impacts at medium energy (120m/s)
T Protection against impacts at extreme temperatures, -5ºC and +55ºC
3 Field of Use: Liquids. Protection product against liquid drops
4 Field of Use: Powder. Protection product against dangerous dust particles
9 Field of Use: Molten Metals. Protection product against molten metals and hot solids
3M is a scientific company present throughout the world with an unstoppable innovative capacity. 3M it has an integrated team of scientists and researchers who use 46 technological platforms to work with clients and continue to innovate. Its innovation has improved the quality of life for hundreds of millions of people around the world