Read moreShow less
The welding curtain Cepro the colour orange for fastening is a specialised equipment which provides protection against blue light and ultraviolet radiation emitted by the weld. They also protect the welder from the refractance of welding light.
They are suitable for all types of welding.
We can find them in various sizes, all of them transparent for the correct distribution of workspaces.
- The welding curtain Cepro colour Orange is designed for attachment to a tube or profile in C
- Ribbed on all sides to prevent tearing
- The welding curtain Cepro colour orange is tested under DIN EN ISO 25980
- It has reinforced holds for holding
- Includes welded plastic pressure buttons
- Stable suspension thanks to reinforced hinges and a hinges to prevent tearing
- Visual protection during welding
- Provides adequate darkening for the division of soldier quarters
- It is used to separate working areas and parts of a ship
- Protects against dangerous radiation, welding voltage arcs and splashes (self-extinguishing)
- The welding curtain Cepro orange can be moved to one side, according to the requirements of the spaces where welding work is carried out.
- Variation of curtain size thanks to pressure buttons
- Available in various colours
- Size variations according to space requirements
- Measurements indicated in values of: height x width
- They comply with the safety standard EN-1598 according to which the equipment must filter out harmful radiation (IR+UV).
- They are made on a treated PVC base, with reinforced edges of 5cm around the entire curtain, provided with 7 eyelets at the top and connection brackets on both sides supplied with 7 suspension hooks.
- The thickness of the curtains varies between 0.40 and 0.45 mm, depending on the colour
IMPORTANT: Curtains with a width of less than 140 cm and a length of more than 200 cm are made to order and have a shelf life of approximately 10 days.
CEPRO protects third parties against welding and grinding hazards through certified products. In the more than 30 years that the company has been active in the field of weld point separation products, it has gained a leading position in this market throughout Europe and beyond.