Read moreShow less
Welding film or dimensions wall 200x200 cm, for use in confined spaces and when work will not be very frequent. The CEPRO Gazelle welding screen is manufactured to the standards of the safety standard - EN 1598
It is specially designed for use in small workplaces or for not too frequent use. It's lightweight and practical. Manufactured with Ø25mm telescopic tube with stable feet. Welding film CEPRO 200x200 Gazelle is lightweight and is one of the indispensable protective elements in welding work areas.
In colours: bronze, green 6, green 9 and orange
- This welding screen contains carbon steel tubes welded with zinc welding and galvanized connecting parts. He's six feet tall.
- There's no way to apply wheels on this screen
- It has a galvanized frame
- Round tube of 25 x 1 mm
- Curtain height 170 cm
- Fitted with open seam on top and bottom
- Curtains approved by ISO EN 25980
- The CEPRO Gazelle welding screen can be operated by an operator
- It's lightweight and easy to move
- The screen shall be supplied in loose parts, packed in a solid box, and shall be secured with metric fasteners included with basic tools.
When work must be carried out regularly in different locations or when flexibility in the organisation of the workspace is required, protection with movable screens may offer a better alternative.
In addition, when one is not continuously using welding equipment, a screen offers a useful solution; once the work is done, the screen can be quickly removed from the work floor.
To apply a curtain that has been fixed to the upper beam to obtain a separation.
- The Gazelle welding screen is supplied as an assembly kit in a durable cardboard box.
- Gazelle welding screens are designed for indoor use
- Nuts and bolts used to connect the frame must be checked regularly
- You should check the Sprint weld screen regularly for tears and/ or other damage. Replace damaged curtains if necessary
Type of welding screen: lightweight screen
Scope: free to move in any direction
Wheel: not included
Operation: by hand
The materials: other, of stainless steel
Application: for internal use
CEPRO protects third parties against welding and grinding hazards through certified products. In the more than 30 years that the company has been active in the field of weld point separation products, they have gained a leading position in this market throughout Europe and beyond.