Read moreShow less
It has low battery warning and filter change warning
- Air supply regulator adapted for confined spaces with air flow control: 170 l/m rods 280 l/m.
- Low pressure sound alarm.
- Padded belt.
- Fire-retardant air intake pipe connected to the breathable compressed air network according to EN12021.
- Suitable for confined spaces.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Quickly installed. I use simple.
- Network pressure: three to eight bars.
- Fast connector.
- Weight: 635 g.
- Sound level is 71 dB. Classified 3A.
- It can be supplied equipped with Airshell for welding, or with Airface (transparent screen), through the 10 metre hose Ref. 70694 (not included, order separately).
- Coupling to Airshell: soldering screen 5-9/13, with field of view of 93x43 cm. four arc sensors. Includes an internal transparent facial screen with side view 160o, valid for grinding. This is a high-definition 1/1/1/2 filter. Harness adjustable in height, width, inclination and longitudinal adjustment for welders equipped with corrective lenses. DIN5 side filters.
- Coupling to Airface: extra wide polycarbonate impact screen. 1 mm thick. With robust harness adjustable in height, width, inclination and longitudinal adjustment for welders equipped with corrective lenses.
MIG, MAG, TIC, welding with electrodes, etc.
Valid for grinding.
It is used to connect an air supply system through the breathing tube (not included). Ref . Other
STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
70690: Air supply system
70694: Breathing tube 10 m
It is an innovative company specialising in personal protective equipment with international commercial activity. Their approach is to distinguish themselves and offer an added value that leaves its mark on the products and services they offer, innovating and developing solutions to the new challenges posed by achieving a working environment with a level of protection, comfort and personal safety that meets today's social requirements.