Type 5/6 protective garment designed to protect against hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes, in white, with hood, cuffs and elastic cuffs
Size/sizes: - S-4XL Colors
The garment is part of the Personal Protective Equipment and work clothing of 3M. It has a two-way front zipper with flap. Low fiber shedding. It does not contain components made with latex or silicone.
The suit is individually packed in a polyethylene bag
Confirm in advance with Sekureco.euDelivery date approx.
- Type 5/6 protective garment designed to protect against hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes.
- Protection against biological agents (EN 14126)
- Made of a light, soft, non-woven microporous laminate for splash protection, providing strength and breathability
- Certified protection against Type 5/6 hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes
- 2-panel hood design, two-way zipper closure and storm flap with elastic openings to reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Antistatic coating according to EN 1149-5, which reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
The protective garment 3M™ 4510 is an economical option against infectious agents, splashes of some liquids and certain hazardous dusts. The PE laminate includes micropores that allow heat to exit the garment and moisture to evaporate from the skin. It is a light and comfortable protection solution. The certified CAT III protective garment 3M™ 4510 provides Type 5 protection against hazardous dust and Type 6 protection against liquid splashes.
The protective garment 3M 4510 meets various standards for chemical protective clothing, including EN 14126 against infectious agents, EN 1073-2 against nuclear particles, EN 13034 against liquid splash type 6 and EN ISO 13982-1 against dust. type 5. It also complies with EN 1149 and EN ISO 13688. It features a 2-panel hood design with good coverage and a two-way zipper with flap. Elastic waist, cuffs and ankles ensure comfort and coverage stays in place. The clean white material is made of polyethylene film on a soft, durable non-woven polypropylene base with a very low fiber shedding level. Antistatic coating reduces static discharge and helps minimize the risk of sparks and ignition. The protective garment is light and soft and the micropores allow moisture evaporation while offering protection against light chemical splashes.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK IS IT APPROPRIATE FOR
The garment is especially recommended for the following applications:
- Asbestos inspection and site preparation
- Clean rooms
- Light industrial cleaning
- Machine maintenance
- Painting and coating
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Handling of toxic powder substances
EN 14126 - Effectiveness requirements for protective clothing against infectious agents
Quantity per pack: 20
With more than 60,000 products in our portfolio, the brands of 3M they deliver science-based performance and extraordinary results in almost any industry you can imagine. Every day, in 3M, we explore, investigate, connect, and innovate. And, we open our doors to the world to show how Science 3M, is in your life.